It’s a utility designed to copy/move files faster and more securely. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of the file transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target file comparison. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual.
- Exclude specific files or folders.
- Warn about FAT32 4GB file size limit.
- Handle reparse points correctly.
- Check free space in the background.
- A few UI fixes.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause the copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you to work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- You can also buy a Pro version of the program that lets you do the following:
- Copy/move to favorite folders.
- Select files with the same extension/same folder.
- Remove selected files from the copy queue.
- Get free updates and priority support.
- More features coming soon!
TeraCopy Pro 18.104.22.168 Final Full Version Rar (7.6 MB) | Coming Soon