Paragon APFS for Windows
Apple File System (APFS) is a new file system for macOS, iOS, and Apple devices. If you work on a Windows-based computer and want to read and write files on APFS-formatted HDD, SSD or flash drive, you need APFS for Windows by Paragon Software.
- New! This software supports APFS volumes formatted in macOS 10.14 Mojave;
- New! Read and write access to APFS-formatted partitions;
- New! Read and write access to compressed and cloned files;
- New! Read-only support for encrypted volumes.
- Stable Operation: Fail-safe operability across compatible hardware and software systems for both general-purpose and specialized applications
- Data Safety: Protection of data integrity and prevention of accidental data corruption and possible loss
- Guaranteed Performance: Steady throughput and balanced goodput with effective flow control, reduced overheads, and congestion avoidance
- Read-write access: When volumes are mounted in the Write mode, you get full access to an APFS volume with the options to edit files, create new files, or delete existing files.
- Automount: Mounts supported volumes automatically at startup, so you don’t need to bother about it each time you restart the operating system or power your computer on. However, this feature can be disabled at any moment in the program interface.
- Support for APFS cloned files: Our driver provides limited read-only support for APFS cloned files. You can read, copy, and rename this type of file, but not write, modify, create, or delete.
Paragon APFS for Windows 2.1.82 Full Version Rar (38.5 MB) | Coming Soon